Below is the schedule for you to pick up your child’s belongings Monday June 1 – Wednesday, June 3 that were left at school due to the COVID-19 shutdown. This is also the opportunity for you to return school items that were at home when school closed. Remember, Chromebooks are not to be returned at this time, unless you are not returning to a P-H-M school next August.
All items being picked up will be in a bag with your child’s name on it. We ask that you stay in the car until your items are retrieved. We also ask that you have an easy to read sign placed on your car dash with the student(s)’s last name clearly visible. This will help speed up the process for everyone. Lines may be long and we ask that you not line up on Beech Rd. If the parking lot is full, please come back later when the line is down. Everyone’s safety is our first priority. Officer Hixon, Osceola Police Department will also be present during this time.
June 1-3 Pickup and Drop-off Schedule:
- Pick up will be at Door A, by the flagpole, in the front of the building. This is the North parking lot where the buses park.
- Drop off will be at Door C in the back of the building. Items like textbooks, library books, classroom books etc. This is the South parking lot.
Schedule for Pickup/Drop-off by Last Name:
- Monday, June 1, 8:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., last names A-L
- Monday, June 1, 12:00 p.m. – 2:50 p.m., last names M-Z
- Tuesday, June 2, 8:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., last names M-Z
- Tuesday, June 2, 12:00 p.m. – 2:50 p.m., last names A-L
- Wednesday, June 3, 8:45 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., last names A-Z
- Wednesday, June 3, 12:00 p.m. – 2:50 p.m., last names A-Z
*Please Note: If you the parent/guardian need someone else to pick up your child’s materials, we will need permission, in the form of a signed/dated note by you, the day of pick up.