Spring 2019 ILEARN ResultsPosted on July 16, 2019
Students in grades 3 – 8 participated in the ILEARN assessments earlier this spring. Since ILEARN is a new test, the results with proficiency levels and final scores will not be available for schools until August 15.
In accordance with Indiana Code 20-32-5.1-12(d), parents and schools have an opportunity to request a rescore for any open-ended item(s) to which students responded on the ILEARN assessment.
Requesting a rescore is optional and is not a requirement for scoring your student’s test.
The P-H-M ILEARN Rescore Request window will be open from Monday, July 15 – Friday, July 26. Parents or guardians who wish to view students’ response images and scoring rubrics must complete P-H-M’s online form to schedule an appointment at the Educational Services Center for the window of dates listed above. Please click here if you wish to make an appointment. The State is not providing a separate online portal this year for parents to access this information.
If you wish to make an appointment, please note during the appointment, the parent or guardian will ONLY be able to view the following:
- an image of your student’s response to each open-ended item
- a sample of student responses for each score point
- the scoring rubric to help decide whether to request a rescore for that item
Important Information about the rescore process:
- The rescore request, if desired, will be submitted by P-H-M on behalf of the parent or guardian
- Requesting a rescore may result in an increased or decreased score
- A rescore request cannot be reversed
- A rescore request can only be submitted once
Again, requesting a rescore is optional and is not a requirement for scoring your student’s test.
Last Modified August 12, 2019